Terms and Conditions
- The Appysport Share & Reward Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Sportfit Hong Kong Limited and is open to all Instagram followers who are at least 18 years of age. Participants below the age of 18 years must obtain written parental consent to participate, a copy of which is to be made available to Sportfit Hong Kong Limited upon request at any time. In the event the parent of the participant (“Parent”) allows the participant to participate in this Contest, the Parent acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Parent.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Contest.
- The participant has to share on his/her Instagram feed, practicing fitness and mentioning appysport. The participant has to follow @appysport on Instagram, post a photo or videos with the hashtag #appymoment #appysweat #appyfitness and tag @appysport.
- Every month, ONE winner whose submission has the most LIKES will be picked from all the participants of the month by the staff of Sportfit Hong Kong Limited. Contest is open to submissions on Instagram ONLY. To be eligible, please check that your Instagram account is not set to private. Winners will be announced through private message on Instagram. Winner will be given 200HKD voucher applicable only on appysport.com.
- For this contest, participants are eligible to participate as many times as they like throughout the entire Contest period (16th Sept, 2019 - 31st Dec, 2019).
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
- The winners will be notified via appysport Instagram page. All participants should check their social pages and keep their accounts active during this period. Sportfit Hong Kong Limited shall not be responsible or liable if the participant cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following efforts by Sportfit Hong Kong Limited to contact the participant via social media.
- Sportfit Hong Kong Limited decision on the selected participant(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained.
- In no event shall Sportfit Hong Kong Limited, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss, injury or death or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest and your participation in the Contest including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards (including but not limited to festival postponement or cancellations) by Sportfit Hong Kong Limited and/or its organizers.
- Sportfit Hong Kong Limited shall not be liable to the participants and/or to any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Sportfit Hong Kong Limited.
- Sportfit Hong Kong Limited is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
Sportfit Hong Kong Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Sportfit Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following –
* any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheatingbr />* submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
* submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
- Sportfit Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to use the photographs and/or name of the winner for any promotional/publicity purposes. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Sportfit Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Contest without any prior notice.