Aerial Yoga - Open Level (60mins)
Tsim Sha Tsui
Wed @ 8:20pm | Sun @ 3:40 pm
A fun and challenging workout blended with traditional yoga, aerial yoga and aerial dance. Hammock is used to stretch the body parts that are often overlooked and could not be reached otherwise. It trains your muscle strength especially the upper extremity. Suitable for students who like to challenge themselves.
10B, Capri Building,
130 Austin Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui
(3-4 minute walk from Jordan MTR Exit D)
- Changing rooms are provided
- Yoga mats, yoga blocks, yoga straps and hammock are provided
About the Studio
Yoga Actually aspires not only to make you fell like home, but also providing a place for you to achieve inner peacefulness through yoga and breathing practice. Having a deeper understanding of your own body is the way to appreciating life. Having professional guidance from our yoga instructors help you in reaching joyfulness.
Terms and Conditions
- Late cancellation (less than 6 hours before the class starts) and/or without any prior cancellation notice will not be accepted.
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the class start and it would consider as no show, otherwise it is fine and free.
- Under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Black Rainstorm Warnings, studio will close and client and do the rescheduling within a month.
- The first 5-10 minutes of class is focused on mediation. In order to maintain the harmonious environment for students and the instructor, late comers are asked to please wait outside patiently until the instructor opens the door.