Traditional Yoga & Mindful Breathing (60mins)
Tsim Sha Tsui
Tue @ 6:00pm | Fri @ 6:10pm | Sun @ 2:30pm
The course focuses on traditional yoga poses and yoga flow. It aims to enhance the self-awareness of the body and the mind, to build the muscle strength and improve general flexibility. Mindful breathing exercise to relieve stress is included in the class. This class is ideal for beginners.
10B, Capri Building,
130 Austin Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui
(Jordan MTR Exit D)
- Changing rooms available
- Yoga mats, yoga blocks, yoga straps and hammocks are provided
About the Studio
Yoga Actually aspires not only to make you fell like home, but also providing a place for you to achieve inner peacefulness through yoga and breathing practice. Having a deeper understanding of your own body is the way to appreciating life. Having professional guidance from our yoga instructors help you in reaching joyfulness.
Terms and Conditions
- Late cancellation (less than 6 hours before the class starts) and/or without any prior cancellation notice will not be accepted.
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the class start and it would consider as no show, otherwise it is fine and free.
- Under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Black Rainstorm Warnings, studio will close and client and do the rescheduling within a month.
- The first 5-10 minutes of class is focused on mediation. In order to maintain the harmonious environment for students and the instructor, late comers are asked to please wait outside patiently until the instructor opens the door.