Muay Thai (60 minutes) by Stephen Yeung
At 9/F, 18 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
On Mon @ 12.30pmFor 10 pax.
About the venue and facilities
Sessions will be held at Sheung Wan, 2 minutes from MTR Sheung Wan Station.
9/F, 18 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
(Exit A2 of Sheung Wan Station)
1. Shower facility available
2. Bring you own towel
3. Water is provided.
About the Studio
Panther Boxing has a deeper meaning behind it's name - to practice boxing and build a strong body with a pure heart, clear mind, determination, and to find the true meaning of martial arts.
About the Trainer
Coach Stephen Yeung is a martial arts fanatic, and came across Tai Chi through Coach Au Yeung in the recent years. Coach Stephen views Muay Thai and Boxing style as simple, direct, scientific, but with limitations. However, Tai Chi's basis focuses on softness, loosness, quietness, and taking advantage of the natural environment. If Muay Thai and Boxing combines with Tai Chi and scientific modern training, it would be perfect. Coach Stephen was once a St John's medic and international Judo Coach.
Terms and Conditions
1. No refund/No Exchange/No Extension/No Transfers in any group classes purchased
2. Late arrivals will still allowed in class.
3. Free rescheduling within 30 days on Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
4. 4 classes pack is valid for 60 days only.